LEASING vs OWNING
- Leasing offers flexibility for the short term.
- Leasing a space allows terms to be set for maintenance with a Building Manager.
- Leasing offers a flat monthly payment rate that can be written off as a tax deduction.
- Owning offers stability and growth for the long term.
- Owning a building allows for full control over how the building is maintained and updated.
- Owning allows for full ownership of the land and buildings, including the right to sell the property at any time.
Commercial real estate refers to buildings or land intended to generate profit. It contains both industrial properties as well as retail properties.
All single-family type homes and one-to-four-family rental residences are considered residential real estate.
Retail property is a commercially zoned property used solely for business purposes or the actual selling of the product, rather than for manufacturing.
A land property is typically measured in acres. Land can be zoned for either residential or commercial use and be built upon.